Electrics and plumbing were on the cards this weekend.
I got the leisure battery fitted and connected. Then 2nd fixed the 240v power and the 12v lighting.
I need to alter the labeling on the 12v fuse and switch panel, although I quite like the idea of having an anchor light and a bilge pump.
The door side got a decent reading light and some blingy blue led spots. The battery monitor got stuck on this cupboard too.
Theres plenty of info on the little battery meter’s read-out.
The kitchen unit got a nice bright led strip light above it and I added some more blue led spots at floor level. If you look real close you can see a 12v outlet under the drivers seat I added to plug in the cool box fridge.
So it seems to be coming together, the hob got plumbed to the gas cupboard in some small bore copper pipe and the sink waste is now installed as well.